Monday, August 14, 2017

This Week Was Insane - from 06/26/2017

This week was insane!

I've never been more excited to get a new start in a new area. I'm
going to be in Millersberg, PA. It is where my trainer was born. It's
literally 2 areas over from Lewisberg so I am not going far at all.
Last week we set a goal to pick up 15 potential investigators and we did it!
In the beginning of this week I went to Williamsport to go on
exchanges with the zone leaders. It was weird seeing all my old
people!!! When we walked into a dinner appointment Shawn, a member
that had dinner with us 2 times a week, sees me and says, "holy
crap!!! It's Segon!!!" Haha it was great.

During the exchange I went so hard. It's funny because the ZLs have
some of my old area and I had people's addresses in my notebook that I
never tried to see again for some reason. So we went and saw those
people and they were awesome! We met some awesome people that told us
they are looking for change in their life! We picked up like 4 new
investigators for them. It's crazy that I had never tried to see those
people again when I was in Williamsport. I defiantly learned a great
lesson.

Saying goodbye to everyone yesterday was so hard.  Especially the
hause family. I haven't gotten that close to a family ever since
somerset. They are defiantly on my tops for favorite and closest
families. Man I definitely had to keep my mind off of them so I didn't
cry while I was saying goodbye. Going to miss them so much! Man this
week was just so crazy!

It was a good week though. We were in the second biggest parade in the
nation!! It was sweet! We met this old lady Betty, and she knew
everyone. She knows the missionaries and she wanted us to come sit
with her and meet babe Ruth's granddaughter and a bunch of other
famous people but when we went to sit with her people were giving us
dirty looks so we left. It was awesome though!
Going to miss everyone here in Lewisberg.












No comments:

Post a Comment