Monday, August 14, 2017

This week was good - from 06/12/2017

Hello Familia,

This week was so good!

We had Zone Conference this week and it was the best Zone Conference of my mission for sure. It was President and Sister Johnsons farewell Conference. So it was a very emotional Zone Conference for everyone.

I got to hug sister Johnson!!!:) ha ha man. I love the Johnson's. They have helped me out so much and i will NEVER forget them.

Zone Conference was about "developing the faith to find people to teach." It was so good! I got so pumped to just go out and find!!! The Zone Leaders gave us a commitment to do some activities from Preach My Gospel chapter 9.

I did one and i learned so much about my purpose as a missionary!! Like i am called to share the gospel with everyone, period. I feel like i have been prideful in a way that i didn't want to come off as prideful pushy or nosy so i have refrained from sharing the gospel sometimes and focused on just being a friend, which isn't a bad thing but that isn't what i was called to do. so this week has been great!

So nothing really to report this week other than that i have learned so much about why i am out here and felt the great importance in just working sooo much harder and sharing light!
like i only have 9 months left now and i feel i haven't worked hard enough or made the most of my mission experience so far so these next 9 months i am just going to work so hard! i am going to share the gospel with everyone!!!! I'm just so motivated now!

something i wrote in my studies is:
I am a Farmer, i am a steward. I am a laborer, i am a servant. I am a sower, i am a reaper. I am a warrior, i am a representative. i am a fisher of men. i have been called to do hard things. I can do hard things. i am a missionary.


and that's my testimony. I know that the cause i am engaged in is great. it is most important. and so now i am going to just work so hard! i am going to make this the hardest thing ive loved to do!
 love you all! miss you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment