Monday, August 14, 2017

Companion starting to heal - from 07/10/2017

Well this week has been better. My companion is starting to heal and
we are able to go out more and more.

This week we had our meet and greet with our new mission president.
President Bednar is so cool!!

We were all waiting for him in the chapel super reverent and he walks
on and shouts, "WERE HERE!!" Everyone then started laughing. He is
super funny!! Haha. He is awesome. He is shorter than I thought he was
going to be. He talked to us about being preach my gospel
missionaries. He shared his testimony and conversion and his mission
experience and wow. He is powerful!

It was so funny. Because he is Elder Bednar nephew he would say a
quote by him and say, "does that sound familiar?" or "you can tell we
are related huh?" Haha he is so funny! He is awesome! He would talk to
us about when elder Bednar got called as an apostle and just "uncle
David this and uncle David that." Haha so funny.

Hopefully we get an Apostle visit from Elder Bednar while I'm here.
I only got 8 months left officially. That's not good. We got to do
something about this and get me more time!!!

The mission has gone by super quick! I don't like it but at the same
time I do. I miss home so much, but I love Pa. So torn.


No comments:

Post a Comment