Monday, August 14, 2017

Sweet Week - from 06/19/2017

This week was awesome!
We worked so hard. We talked to everyone! It was great. It's pretty
funny how the week we worked hardest we didn't really pick up any new
investigators or anything but we did what we were supposed to do.
We saw Cathy and Slader, the broken finger lady and her son. We began
to teach the plan of salvation and then both of them just started
asking a bunch of questions about life and death and stuff and they
were all questions that go into the plan of salvation so we told the,
we would come back and talk about it more in depth. Cathy said "oh
good! This was fun!! I'm excited." And then Slader talked about how he
has been reading the Book of Mormon and how he likes it a bunch.
We helped out with a parade in Milton that was celebrating its 200th
birthday! It was pretty fun! We also then helped in primary by eating
baby food. However well the kids sang a song they got to feed us more
and more spoons of baby food! Haha so that was fun!
This week I read about Dan Jones. Dan jones is the coolest missionary
story I've ever heard of! If you haven't heard about him look him up!!
This week I had almost all my dreams were almost the same. It was this:
I got home from my mission and I go see my family and hug my mom and
stuff. And then the rest of my dream is me just crying the whole time
because I just miss the mission.
Every morning I wake up and I am so grateful for that dream, I know
that it was inspired from god, because it makes me work so hard
because I know how much I'll miss this.
Last night we set a goal to get 15 people's contact info this week. We
also just were pumped and screaming that "we fear no man! We have no
fear!" We we're just jumping around pumping each other up. It was
pretty funny. We also set a goal to do some soap box preaching! And we
practiced it! So we are going to try it! It's going to be awesome!
Literally right after that I began to just lose it super fast while
studying. But I then just started to open the bom in random spots and
every time it was a scripture about serving God to our best. Then my
discouragement went away. Satan is crazy. He tries so quickly to
discourage us when we make a good decision!
And then we started practicing soap box preaching and then "booom!!!"
Thunder and lighting and rain just started coming so fast! It was
insane! Every time we would get pumped and talk about sharing the
gospel there was then a huge lighting and huge thunder! It was so
weird... I took a 20 minute long video of it. The streets were like
flooding, the street lights went out, and water started getting into
our apartment through the AC. It was so weird. It was awesome though!
We were so pumped!
Love the mission. I truly do. Whenever I think about 9 months left it
makes me a little emotional because I know that 9 months is nothing
and it's going to go by so quick!
I love this work. It is the greatest thing anyone could be engaged in.
It is true. It is the work of the Almighty. In the name of Jesus
Christ. Amen.
Love you all! Miss yous!


The field is white already to harvest baby!!!!

I love Pa!!'



No comments:

Post a Comment