Monday, August 14, 2017

Miracles of Food - from 08/14/2017

So I have lost weight in this area because we hardly get fed here. So
I was praying and praying for Heavenly Father to help me gain my
weight back and stuff.

So mommy sent me some food because I told her and I was soooo happy to
get that food!!! It was amazing. Then Wednesday a member brought by
some groceries for us to have. So I was stoked! That same day we meet
a member who is so cool and his whole family loves us missionaries.
That night they called us and told us they bought us some groceries.
In the morning of the next day they brought it over and they bought us
seriously so much food. It was a big big big shop! Like it was how
much a family would need! And they gave us all of it! I was
speechless!!! And now Cathy, mommy number 2, has said she is shipping
me some food! Oh my gosh. It was seriously a miracle. All of you are
probably laughing but I'm serious. That was a testimony to me that God
does care and He does perform miracles!!

This week was good! We set our homie Danelle up with a baptismal date!
She is such a stud! So I'm pretty pumped about that.
That member that bought us a bunch of food is so cool! Haha we did
service for him. Cut down and hauled trees away. That was fun!
My companion has poison ivy again... so that's a little upsetting but
we will be ok.

Yesterday we had a meeting and I was a little frustrated because
sometimes I feel like this branch just doesn't care about helping us
at all and they expect us to do their work for them and it's
frustrating. So we had a meeting yesterday and I told them a little
bit about how I felt and we had such a good meeting. We talked about
how we are going to change things and we made plans and it was so
good! Haha.

We almost had a tornado! It was crazy!!

The Great Atonement of Jesus Christ is real. He truly does know how
each and every single one of us feels because of His undying love. I
have experienced how love truly is an agent to feel what others feel.
I had a crazy experience this week. I won't go into details but
Tuesday I felt aweful. Not physically but something was just wrong.
And I kept asking my comp what was wrong and stuff and I just felt
horrible. It's undescribable. But the next day we found out that a
member wasn't doing too good. When I that out, I knew without a doubt
right away that was why I was feeling horrible. I didn't know about it
yet, I wasn't with him that day, but my love was there, and I felt his
pain. It was my love for that member that made me feel how he would be
feeling at that time. Jesus truly does know how we feel. No matter
what you say or think, He knows what it's like. In the name of Jesus
Christ, amen.

1. The storm
2. Our homie Danelle.
3. The district.
4. The famous Ned smith center.





No comments:

Post a Comment