Tuesday, July 3, 2018

The Holy Ghost - from October 9, 2017

So I'll tell for my weekly an experience I had a while ago that I keep
getting reminded of.
A while ago we were contacting some people we were about to see
someone but as we got to their house we realized that the reason we
thought we should see her was invalid. So we started to drive away and
I felt this constraining feeling that we should go see her. And I
really didn't want to go back, I just wanted to keep going. But I just
felt so strongly that we needed to go back so I stopped the car and
asked elder Butikofer if we should go back. He said yea. So we went
back and knocked on her door. She came to the door and we offered
service and she said no but thank and kind of said bye.
A week later she told us we were angels.  She told us about how she
was having a horrible day because the passing of her husband and she
was yelling and crying and asking why he left, that he said he'd
always be with her to help her, and where is her help and so on. Then
she heard a knock at the door and it was us. She closed the door
quickly because it again made her emotional because it was an answer
to her prayer. She has toLd that story many times. I finally told her
our side of the story recently and when we did she just broke down in
tears again and thanked us and thanked us and couldn't talk.
Follow the spirit!
Good week. Nothing new really to tell.
Love you all and miss you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment