Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Bye Bye Millersburg. Hello Johnstown! From November 6, 2017

Boy oh boy do I got a surprise for you.
I'm being transferred!!! I'm getting transferred to Johnstown! I'm
going to be in my first district. Which means I'll be able to go on
exchanges in somerset!!!!!! Haha I'm so. Flipping. STOKED!!!!!! Can't
wait!!!
Haha this past week I had been praying that I could get transferred to
somerset for my last run. I forgot transfers were this week and I saw
the transfer boards and I screamed. I absolutely went hysterical!
Can't wait to go on exchanges in somerset and see my people!
Haha I'm also very excited to be in Johnstown!
Man. Looking back at this area and the progress that's happened is
crazy. When I first got here (sorry Butikofer❤️) there was absolutely
nothing. No investigators or anything really. Elder Butikofer and I
worked our little booties off! Elder Butikofer and I labored with all
of our might. We would always talk about how hard we were working and
say how we have never been so physically, mentally, spiritually, and
emotionally exhausted. I can't describe how tiring it was! Haha but we
worked. And now we are starting to see the fruit of our labors. We had
a baptism last week. We have 2 baptisms coming up in 2 weeks. We have
been picking up awesome investigators. Members coming back to church.
So much goodness coming forth now! It's crazy!
So it's bittersweet to be leaving. Leaving all of this hard work and
fruit in the hands of others and not being here when it happens. But I
need a new scenery haha.
This week was pretty full of nothing. Lots of doctor appointments
because elder dey has been sick. But he's ok now.
So overall message of this email is that hard work pays off. And WE
CAN BAPTIZE ANYWHERE!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment