Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Momentum - from October 16, 2017

This week was absolutely nuts.
Went on 2 exchanges. Elder Brooks and then elder Olsen. Elder Olsen is
a stud missionary. We killed it together!!!
Haha funny story. We went and got subway. As we were in subway elder
Olsen went first and got his sandwich. The lady at that was checking
him out started flirting with him so hard. While that's going on I was
sitting there waiting for someone to put condiments on my sandwhich. I
sat there for a good 4 minutes while elder Olsen gave her a Book of
Mormon and she googlaly eyed Olsen. A different worker came over and
out some people on hold to help me. She says I'm sorry that she isn't
helping. Haha I laughed. I got to check out and pay for my sandwhich.
That girl that flirted with elder Olsen says 2 things to me. 1. What
was your sandwich. 2. The cost of it. So we went back to the car and
we laughed pretty hard about it. When we parked and started eating
elder Olsen says, "she put god bless you on my sandwich!!" I was
like.. what. I don't even think she wrote on mine. So I looked and she
wrote nothing. Not even what my sandwiches were. Then Olsen again says
"she wrote it again on my other sandwich!!!" I checked my other
sandwich and there was nothing. I was like dude! She didn't even write
what my sandwich was. Not one drop of ink on that thing. Hahahahaha we
laughed about it pretty hard. That was super funny. Anyways.
We set 3 people with a date and got 10 new investigators.
We received a media referal and he said he has met with the
missionaries before and we set him with a date.
2 weeks ago a former investigator came to church and her grandma bore
her testimony and told us that she wants to be baptized.
We met someone who's fiancé has read the Book of Mormon and believes
if it. Crazy story with that person. I have felt like we should knock
that door before. We did and no answer. On exchanges another elder
wanted to knock on that door with me. We did and no answer. And again
on another exchange an elder wanted to knock it and we did, and she
answered!!! She was way cool! Hopefully something will get set with
her. But yea it's just been an awesome week!!!
Miracles upon miracles upon miracles.
Miss you all and love you!
Miss my family so much! My friends too.


No comments:

Post a Comment